Welcome to DBpedia  Marcin!

I gave you editor right on the wiki, if you haven't read already, we have a
mapping splrint til the end of the month
http://www.mail-archive.com/dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net/msg07593.html

Best,
DImitris

On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Marcin Roszkowski <m.roszkow...@uw.edu.pl>
wrote:

> Dear DBpedia enthusiasts,
> a while ago Dimitris send me the message that I may become a member of your
> community.
> I'm very happy that I can join to your group and contribute to this great
> project.  I am researcher at Institute of Information Science and Book
> Studies, University of Warsaw (Poland). I'm interested in bibliographic
> ontologies and conceptual modeling. Currently I'm working on consistency
> and expressiveness issues of bibliographic ontologies. I'll be more than
> happy to start my contribution with polish language mappings and take part
> with ongoing discussion.
> http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Mapping_pl
>
> In the mean time I appreciate getting the editor rights for the account
> Mroszkowski
>
> With regards,
> Marcin
>
> PS. I'm sorry but I
>
> --
> *dr Marcin Roszkowski*
> Zakład Systemów Informacyjnych
> Instytut Informacji Naukowej i Studiów Bibliologicznych
> Uniwersytet Warszawski

Kontokostas Dimitris