Welcome Kunal,

DBpedia lookup is a low-profile but probably one of the most used DBpedia
projects since every time it goes down we get many complains :)

The new version Kunal will deliver will bring a lot of improvements but any
other feedback people that use lookup may have will be more than welcome

Cheers,
Dimitris

Kontokostas Dimitris