hey everyone,

The lookup service is back online.

Please note that this is an open source project with very minimal funding
and the service hosting is most times performed by personal initiatives
Although we try to push people who volunteer to keep the service uptime
high this is not always feasible

People who would like more professional hosting, possibly  with SLA (or
just want to support DBpedia) please contact the DBpedia association

Cheers,
Dimitris

Kontokostas Dimitris