Dear DBpedian,

last year, we applied for a Wikimedia grant to feed qualified data from
Wikipedia infoboxes (i.e. missing statements with references) via the DBpedia
software into Wikidata. The evaluation was already quite good, but some parts
were still missing and we would like to ask for your support and feedback for
the next round.

GlobalFactSync will produce a tool that identifies and visualises differences
in infobox facts across available language versions, it suggests changes to
Wikipedia and Wikidata editors when redacting infoboxes and Wikidata items
according to data available from other Wikimedia projects. The project grant
proposal can be found here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/DBpedia/GlobalFactSync

Of course, any comment is more than welcome on the discussion page.

All the best,
Magnus, Sebastian and Julia

--
Magnus Knuth

Universität Leipzig
Institut für Informatik
Abt. Betriebliche Informationssysteme, AKSW/KILT
Augustusplatz 10
04109 Leipzig DE

mail: kn...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de