Thank you, I read now through the paper - great work, congratulations!

I am glad to see DBpedia evolve. I am very much looking forward to see it
move out of Beta.

I am also very glad (and quietly amused) to see you moving to opaque
identifiers. I think that is the right decision.

A few questions on the paper:

- the releases for the chapters - the enriched sets - aren't they basically
just a subset of the complete fused set? What is the point of these, why
would anyone prefer the Catalan release over the whole fused set? I am
missing something here.

- why would you load the English chapter into the main SPARQL endpoint
instead of the fused set?

- in Table 2, the Fusion dataset boasts 66M entities over Wikidata's 45M
entities. Where do the 21M more entities come from? Shouldn't most of the
individual Wikipedias' articles be already matched to Wikidata IDs and thus
fused together?

My understanding is that if I want to compare Wikidata to the fused
dataset, I need to download both the mappings and the fused dataset, and
then translate the latter using the former. Or is there some way for the
databus to create me a fused dataset using Wikidata IDs ("canonicalized",
as it used to be called) instead of the new DBpedia IDs? I thought I read
something like that in your previous answer, but I couldn't find that, and
am now thinking of just doing it myself.

Finally, as Table 4 shows, the Fused dataset has an appreciable win
of +2.16% over Wikidata on a property such as birth date. Would you
consider publishing these diffs under a CC0 license so they could be
provided to Wikidata for consideration and to enrich the source itself?

Cheers,
Denny