A minor clarification for the power tool because it was misinterpreted in a
proposal.

The purpose of the tool is not to fix the actual errors but to handle the
error metadata.
An example use-case can be to filter errors for navigation purposes and
apply new / remove existing metadata.

Best,
Dimitris

--