Hello Marco,

   This is inform that I am resending a copy of the mail send before as I
forgot to CC the author of the referred paper who is working in the
direction of development of QA system using DL as tool for language
representation.

     I think Google Translator API would come handy to perform the
conversion of an foreign language question to English language question for
cases where particular knowledge or triple is missing [2] in given chapter
and then after firing it against English Knowledge Base which do have one.
However, there is a paper on Wh-questions by Dr. Sourish Dasgupta (cc) and
its possible semantic formalization in description logics [1].

- Ankur.

Reference :
[1] http://arxiv.org/abs/1312.6948
[2] Approach taken in QAKiS.