Hello Dirk,

   Thank you. I will keep your idea of using Google Doc for preparation of
GSoC application in mind and will build application accordingly. However
due to current proxy resolution issues, I am not able to view the
application but will check later and will request your help in case
required (Hope we discuss ideas and not application ;)

- Ankur.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 3:17 PM, Dirk Weissenborn <dirk.weissenb...@gmail.com