Hello Abhijit,

(ccing the gsoc list)

As I mentioned in my previous mail to the list [1] we have a list of
mentors (4 at the time). After the selection period, one will be the *main*
mentor.

With dumps, we refer to wikipedia language dumps [2]. This is what DBpedia
processes to extract RDF.
Regarding tutorials / materials, I mention some tasks on the update email
[1] and can can also read the latest DBpedia paper [3] ( DBpedia – A
Large-scale, Multilingual Knowledge Base Extracted from Wikipedia. To
appear in the Semantic Web Journal.)

Best,
Dimitris

[1] http://sourceforge.net/p/dbpedia/mailman/message/32088549/