Hi Nitesh & welcome to our community,

We discussed this project with some students already.
You can look for related discussions and warm up tasks on our mailing list
archive [1].

What you should definately do is explore the dbpedia mappings wiki [2] and
how Wikidata properties are used.
A good overview of DBpedia can be found on our latest publication [3]

Best,
Dimtiris

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/p/dbpedia/mailman/search/?q=wikidata&mail_list=dbpedia-gsoc&limit=100
[2] mappings.dbpedia.org
[3] dbpedia.org/publications

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Nitesh Garg <garg93nit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a pre-final year undergraduate student at The LNM Institute o
> Information Technology, Jaipur where I have been pursuing my B.Tech.(Hons.)
> in Computer Science. I am really interested in doing the project titled as
> "Automated Wikidata mappings to DBpedia ontology". I have been studying on
> this topic for few days. In one of my project i have successfully
> implemented Content Based Mailing Classifier i.e. with this design we can
> classify user’s Gmail inbox in a better way and further it can be
> classified into more categories like spam, non spam, private, public,
> professional etc. For this purpose I used Naive Bayes Classifier algorithm.
>
> I am currently facing some problems writing the proposal for the project
> so it will help me if you could give me some more references or samples to
> read about the proceeding of project step by step. Please also suggest me
> some warm up task so that i can get a feel to code for this as soon as
> possible.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nitesh

Kontokostas Dimitris