Hello Dimitris,

Thanks to your reply and suggestion.
I also think that task is important to this idea.
That is, we need to investigate what api calls are necessary for the
wrapper using Panoramio APIs.
I recognize we need eventually to find common functions among the
external multimedia services' APIs including Flickr, to implement the
wrappers.

If I do, I would like to open a ticket of this creating Panoramio
Wrapper task in GitHub and start coding.

Regards,
Kenji