Hi all,

I am Abhishek Gupta. I am a student of Electrical Engineering from IIT
Delhi. Recently I have worked on the projects related to Machine Learning
and Natural Language Processing (i.e. Information Extraction) in which I
extracted Named Entities from raw text to populate knowledge base with new
entities. Hence I am inclined to work in this area. Besides this I am also
familiar with programming languages like C, C++ and Java primarily.

So I presume that I can contribute a lot towards extracting structured data
from wikipedia which is one of the primary step towards Dbpedia's primary
goal.

So can anyone please help me out where to start from so as to contribute
towards this?

Regards
Abhishek Gupta