Hi Shashank,

On DBpedia Spotlight – Better Context Vectors:

Here are the DBPedia Spotlight warm tasks:
https://github.com/dbpedia-spotlight/dbpedia-spotlight/wiki/Warm-up-tasks

if you take a look at the github issue page you should find some of the
problems we are dealing with. One of the ideas could be experimenting with
word2vec.

Have a nice weekend :)