Hi Navin,

If you are playing with the model editor,
post this entry will useful both for understanding how the editor works and
how the stores interact with each other:
http://engineering.idioplatform.com/2015/02/23/spotlight-model-editor.html

>>> https://github.com/dbpedia-spotlight/dbpedia-spotlight/issues/329