Hi Axel

First of all sorry for replying late, I was busy with my real brother's
marriage and so was not able to reply.

I was not able to get clear idea of section 2.2 in [2]
In this, during query construction, how initial and second triple patterns
are formed from the identified resources from previous steps.

Also while reading these papers, I got a clearer image of how you want to
approach this topic.
First we will generate SPARQL queries from the user defined queries using
the resource disambiguation process and query construction as specified in
[2].
Then we will verbalize them using SPARQL2NL, and then we will apply Color
spreading activation algorithm specified in [1] to get the answer to the
queries.
I may be wrong as I am just trying to understand the idea.

I am currently understanding SPARQL2NL, you can now give me some warm up
tasks which will make me fluent in above process and will help me in
getting started.

regards,
Kartik

[1] http://goo.gl/dPbP3F