Hi Chenxi Li,

> in hdt.js, it requires a file var hdtNative =
> require('../build/Release/hdt'); But I can't find this file

The HDT.js library consists of two parts:
– (as an import) the original hdt-cpp library written in C++
– binding code to connect the hdt-cpp library to Node.js, written in C++ and
JavaScript

Therefore, to use this library, it has to be compiled first.
You can find the instructions for building here:
https://github.com/RubenVerborgh/HDT-Node#build-manually

Let me know how this works.
(At the moment, the compilation process has issues on Windows,
 but works fine on all other platforms.)

> In addition, I read many materials about HDT and know it has big advantage.
> But is it possible to make some change? For instance, implement the idea of
> HDT in json format, including Header, Dictionary, Triples. And then we can
> use document-oriented database such as Mongodb.

That would be possible. My hunch is that this would be rather slow,
but I'm open to be convinced by tests results that it's fast ;-)

Best,

Ruben