Hi Himanshu & welcome :)

If you wish to be involved with DBpedia you should go with the get-started
material we have on the GSoC 2016 page & the website.
then, depending on your interests, you can work on related tasks / ideas /
issues we have to get more familiar with the project

Cheers,
Dimitris

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 1:47 PM, Himanshu Verma <vhimanshu.iit...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm Himanshu Verma. I was browsing through last year's G-Soc Projects and
> i saw DBpedia's Projects. I'll like to contribute on those projects. I have
> working experience of NLP and ML. Can anyone tell me where could i get
> started?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Himanshu Verma
> Fourth Year Undergraduate Student
> Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (West Bengal)
> Phone No. :- +91 86092 73495

Kontokostas Dimitris