Hi Manoli,

Welcome to our community!
The first thing we always tell new students is to get to know about DBpedia
(if the don't already) and come back with questions and areas they are
interested in contributing.
A great start is here http://wiki.dbpedia.org/learn-about-dbpedia

looking forward to hearing back from you

Cheers,
Dimitris

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 5:54 AM, Manolis Gemeliaris <
gemeliarismano...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello  everyone,
>
>  I'm a software engineering student , and I would be interested in
> contributing to DBpedia and gain the experience needed for a good proposal
> in GSoC 2017.
> Could anyone point me to the right direction , to get started ?

Kontokostas Dimitris