Hi Federica,

Thank you for replying to me. I really appreciate you taking your time to
help me.

I've read the progress report and noticed the following update:
*"[ 23th May] START OF CODING. Figuring out how to include and use
JSONpedia on my project, as the online web service is often unavailable due
to crawlers. I will use the online web service for now
(http://jsonpedia.org/frontend/index.html
<http://jsonpedia.org/frontend/index.html>)."*

while trying to run the list extract myself, I constantly encountered the
following error, making it almost unworkable:
*"JSONpedia error! - the web service may be currently overloaded,
retrying... Error: Troppi file aperti"*

I believe you've encountered this problem too. I wanted to ask if you could
suggest an alternate solution or a workaround for this.

Best Regards,
Krishanu