My name is José Eduardo Talavera Herrera. I'm a PhD student in Computer
Science at Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro (Brazil). My
main research interests are in the field of Web data mining for large-scale
systems.

Actually, my doctoral work is focused on Entity Related. I developed some
projects to find the paths/patterns that explain the relations between
entities using DBpedia, Wikidata and Wikipedia.  In this research, I am
interested in classifying the relationships using the Wikipedia Categories
and create a measure of relatedness to identify the best explanations.  The
demonstration tool is available in [1, 2]. I used LUA to extract the
relationships online and Parallel GNU to process the SPARQL Queries. For
GSoC 2017, the plan is to publish the source code, create services to
provide the relationship paths and create a benchmark to compare similar
approaches.

Thanks for your time!

Regards,

José