Hi,

the chat bot could be able to use more intent, especially in follow-up
discourse, like give me more details or zooming into another entity.

However, the issue of resolving similar queries will be taken over by the
underlying (REST-based) QA system which is not part of the GSoC Chatbot
project.

@Dimitris: Could you please send an invite? I am lacking rights to do so

Cheers
Ricardo