Welcome, Umair!

If you want to join our slack channel go to:
https://dbpedia-slack.herokuapp.com/ to get an invitation.
wrt the project you are referring to, it is still in scope for this gsoc,
we are already working to improve the idea
you can subscribe to the issue to get notifications on updates

Best,
Dimitris

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 9:12 AM, ­UMAIRQUDUS(대학원 컴퓨터공학과) <
umair.qu...@khu.ac.kr> wrote:

> Hello everyone:
> I am Umair and I am Ph.D. student at Kyung Hee University Korea. Sorry I
> am little late in this list. I am working in semantic web technologies in
> my lab too. We are building tool for integrating different LOD or DOI
> datasets into Spark platform and efficient querying processing etc.
> The idea that is relevant to my research is "Workflow for linking external
> datasets" and I want to work on this idea during for GSoC. I will be
> submitting my proposal in comming days.
> However I would like to ask mentors that in this idea no mentors have been
> assigned yet and no warm up tasks have been given. Why is that?
> P.S. Please someone invite me to slack.
>
> Thanks
> Regards
> --