On 9/22/06, Gerrit Renker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[DCCP]: current upper limit for option length is 128 bytes;
much less than actually possible. This patch sets a safe upper
bound on option length of 992, under worst-case assumptions.

This patches against the 2.6.19 tree by David.

Gerrit, could you please use my net-2.6.19? I'm going over the pending
dccp patches backlog and it is possible that this patch now doesn't
applies, haven't checked tho as I'm going out, will check in 20
minutes or so.

Ah, and please keep dccp@vger.kernel.org instead of netdev when the
patch is only dccp specific.

Thanks,