Thank you for your request for business entity
information.  E-mail inquiries are generally responded to within 2 business
days.

                        The new SOSDirect system provides for retrieval and
filing of business entities via the web.  We believe that you will find this
service so easily accessible and user friendly that you will choose to
utilize it for your inquires in the future.  Please visit our website at
<www.sos.state.tx.us/corp/sosda>
                        for additional information.

-