| > |
| > | +static struct kmem_cache *tfrcxh;
| > |
| > | Why "xh"?
| > |
| > This is a typo, my mistake. I had meant to use the suffix `rxh' to indicate
that
| > this static cache is for the RX history, but it somehow merged with `r'
| > from tfrc. Are you okay with tfrc_rxh? I will uploaded a revised patch
|
| tfrc_rx_hist would be better, its not overly long and for the casual
| reader provides more info.

I just tried this, the problem is that it clashes with

        struct tfrc_rx_hist {
                struct tfrc_rx_hist_entry       *ring[NDUPACK + 1];
                /* ... */
        };

Thus changed it to

        static struct kmem_cache *tfrc_rxh_cache;

   and uploaded a revised patch. If you are not ok with the naming
   scheme, let me know and I'll revise it.

I am working on the leaked skbs issue, either there will be a revised
patch later or I'll fix this after work.
-