Hi all,

Not sure if this is the best address for bug reports...please let me know if some other is preferred.

Issue #1: JdbcModelReader chokes on existing tables that use an underscore '_' character in their names. This is apparently due to a misuses of escaping the name via calls such as

"metaData.escapeForSearch(tableName)" which would be appropriate if the underscore was some kind of a wildcard search character rather than an actual part of the literal table name. My issues were resolved by removing the function call and simply passing the table name.

It's relatively easy to hand modify a few tests, but the number of tests with this issue is large.

-= Josh