Once again I made a mistake in the numbers.
It's easy to do when under pressure to get something
posted.

First day to mail in for the posted shows is of course
Friday, May 20.

For a while we started saying that 'mail order is now
open', and we would prefer to just say that from now
on, but then we got inquiries about the 'first mail in
date'. Old habits obviously.

Although we did very well with RatDog's last tour,
these shows hardly ever sell out overnight, so mail
order will remain open for the foreseeable future.

Since a lot of last tour's shows sold out we have
increased our allotments so that we can accommodate
as many of you as possible. We would suggest that
you don't wait until the last minute to order your tickets.

More soon.
Ruby.
--

"It goes to show you don't ever know
Watch each card  you play

                        Robert Hunter

        Web Site:  http://www.gdtstoo.com
            email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Customer Service Number: (415) 898-2364
                       Monday-Friday, 11am-5pm, PST.
Tour information and mail order telephone hotline: 415-457-6388
      To subscribe to our email announce list, send empty email to
                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]