Here is our GDTS TOO mail order status for each
venue on The Dead 2009 tour:

Sunday, April 12, 2009 at the Greensboro Coliseum
in Greensboro, NC.   Everyone who mailed in will
get tickets.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at the Verizon Center in
Washington, DC. Everyone who mailed in will get
tickets.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at the John Paul Jones
Arena in Charlottesville, VA. Everyone who mailed
in will get tickets.

Friday, April 17, 2009 at the Times Union Center
in Albany, NY. Everyone who mailed in will
get tickets.

Saturday & Sunday, April 18 & 19, 2009 at the
DCU Center in Worcester, MA. Everyone who
mailed in will get tickets.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at the HSBC Arena in
Buffalo, NY. Everyone who mailed in will get
tickets.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at the Wachovia
Arena @ Casey Plaza in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
Everyone who mailed in will get tickets.

Friday, April 24, 2009 at Nassau Coliseum in
Uniondale, NY. Everyone who mailed in will get
tickets.

Saturday, April 25, 2009 at Madison Square
Garden in New York City, NY.  One in three
orders will get tickets if you mailed in on the
first  postmark.

Sunday, April 26, 2009 at the XL Center in
Hartford, CT. Everyone who mailed in will
get tickets.

Tuesday & Wednesday, April 28 & 29, 2009 at
The IZOD Center in East Rutherford, NJ.
Everyone who mailed in will get tickets.

Friday and Saturday, May 1 & 2, 2009 at Wachovia
Spectrum in Philadelphia, PA.  May 1 - Everyone who
mailed in will get tickets. May 2 - One in 1.5
orders will get tickets.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at All State Arena in
Chicago, IL. Everyone who mailed in will get tickets.

Thursday, May 7, 2009 at the Pepsi Center in
Denver, CO. Everyone who mailed in will get tickets.

Saturday, May 9, 2009 at The Forum in Los
Angeles, CA. Everyone who mailed in will get tickets.

Sunday, May 10, 2009 at Shoreline Amphitheatre
In Mountain View, CA.  For reserved one in three
orders will get tickets if you mailed in on the
first postmark.  For lawn, everyone who mailed
in will get tickets.

We are waiting for the last bit of mail postmarked
the 13th to arrive before starting the ticketing
process.  Orders that we are unable to fill from
MSG, Spectrum and Shoreline reserved will be
will be returned before we start the ticketing
process. Tickets will start going out in the next
few weeks.  Outlet on sale dates for this tour are
listed on dead.net

This is the last call for tickets for Bill Kreutzmann,
Oteil Burbridge & Scott Murawski in February.
Please check our website for details.

The crew of GDTS TOO
January 22, 2009

"I bet my saddle, stock, and ranch