Furthur featuring: Phil Lesh * Bob Weir *
   Jeff Chimenti * John Kadlecik * Joe Russo * Sunshine Becker * Jeff
   Pehrson

   will perform at the following shows:

   Friday, Saturday & Sunday, September 27, 28 & 29, 2013 at the Greek
   Theatre in Berkeley, CA.

   Doors are TBA. Showtime on Friday & Saturday
   is 7:00 PM. Showtime on Sunday is 3:00 PM.

   General Admission tickets are $64.50.
   Mail order only, credit cards will not be accepted at this
   time. The first mail in date is Monday, June 3, 2013.

   Calico's (Ruby) birthday is June 4th. Send in a birthday greeting with
   your order and we will send your lovin' her way.

   The fabulous envelope contest is open for all of the shows on the Fall
   Tour.

   The Crew of GDTS TOO
   5.31.13
   "Rosy red and electric blue
   I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe"
   Robert Hunter