How much do you really know about your IT systems?

Even if you have some measurement tools, you're probably not getting a complete, real-time view of all your internal and outsourced IT functions. And that lack of information can affect your company and your customers.

That's where AperServ Technologies can help. With our web-based performance measurement system, you get to see performance details of your network, web site, and applications immediately. (You may have read about us recently in last week's issues of Computerworld, Internet Week, or Network World.)

Just yesterday AperServ notified a major network service provider of a packet loss problem which lasted 29 minutes. Below is an online report our clients were able to access to get all the details of this performance incident:

With information provided by AperServ, our clients and their service provider were made aware of the problem, which according to the provider's network staff, "helped us solve the problem quicker." Our clients' systems were returned to normal levels as quickly as possible, which was good for their company's bottom line, and the peace of mind of our clients' network and web staff.

At AperServ, we automatically:

  • identify problems and deliver instant alerts to the people responsible for correcting them, whether they work for your company or your outsource provider
  • give you access to reports so you can look at performance trends over time
  • compare the performance of your systems with what's promised in your Service Level Agreements, to let you know when your service providers are not performing at agreed upon levels.

It all means the right people are able to know about problems as they happen -- which means problems get identified faster, fixed faster, and customers experience fewer delays within your network and on your web site. And it's all done without any additional software or hardware.

Here's how it works. Intelligent Agents at our points of presence around the US continuously measure the networks, systems, or applications requested by our clients. The agents store the performance measurements in a remote database, where the data is analyzed ongoing, and reports and alerts are run against. To define performance problems, we use a combination of "standard" thresholds for identifying performance problems, as well as those specifically defined in our customers' SLAs. This enables you to receive alerts in real time as problems occur, as well as track performance trends over time.

We'd like to extend to you an offer, to try AperServ FREE for 30 days. We can get you live on the system tomorrow, so you can begin to discover just how quickly we can help you find and solve performance problems fast.

To set up your free trial, give us a little more information at http://www.aperserv.com/ or call me at 1-703-760-8200, ext. 34. Of course, I'm also available to answer any questions you, your colleagues or your outsource provider may have. Thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,
Ken Luzzatto
AperServ Technologies, Inc.
"Someone Watching Out For You"
IT performance Measurement and Management
http://www.aperserv.com/
1-703-760-8200, ext. 34

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and destroy all copies of the original message.

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please respond to this message and type UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.