The radio host is Richard Gossett, by the way.

Pete Sears was a guest on my show recently, and he was talking about
that tape.  I'll see if I can get some details from him.  And if your
tape is in good shape, I think Pete would like a copy.

--

     David Gans     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.trufun.com/perfectible
     Truth and Fun, Inc.,  PMB 102,  484 Lake Park Ave, Oakland CA 94610