Does anybody know if the Dead ever shared a bill with the Lovin' Spoonful?
A while back somebody was selling a poster on ebay that I've never seen
before.  The seller said it was from the date July 27 sometime in the 60s
but I've checked every 7/27 in the 60s as well as 70 and 71.  The picture
the seller posted was pretty hard to read but I can make out the words "Oh
Beautiful" (on its own line) as well as lovin' spoonful and Grateful Dead.

Obviously it could've been a concert that was cancelled or maybe the poster
was just a flight of somebody's imagination.

thanks,
Iver