A friend forwarded this the other day.  Does anybody know anything about
this show?  It's not listed in deadlists.  It would be really cool if this
show actually happened since the Gallagher Estate is a small park a couple
miles from the house I grew up in.  Heads in the area
(Norwalk/Wilton/Westport CT) know this park well as it's long been a popular
place to hang out. I would love to get a copy of this show if one exists.

Iver

***************************************

I was perusing the "places played" section of DeadBase XI today,
looking over Connecticut venues played, and saw something quite
startling.  I rushed to the setlist portion of the tome...

07-10-69  Gallagher Estate, Norwalk, Ct.      (THU)
China Cat > Top of the World, Dark Star, Cryptical > Other One > Cryptical
Note in italics reads:
Hell's Angels party - tapes in circulation are actually compilations
of other shows.

Which I assume means this show does not circulate (might be in the
vault though?).