A couple friends and I are busy assembling ultimate CD copies of several
shows.  Once seeds are complete we will arrange to vine them on DeadLists
and elsewhere.  The shows in preparation are:

Copenhagen 4/14/72 complete:  MSR > C > D > CD with Bobby McGee and
Cumberland supplied from FM-SBD, the glitch between Sugar Mag & SSDD fixed,
and the tape flip in Good Lovin repatched from a superior alternate SBD
source.  This will result in the best copy of this complete show possible
until GDM gets it together to release it whole.

Vancouver 6/22/73 complete:  MSR > D > CD with the last 9 minutes of The
Other One and the rest of the show including both encores patched in from
superior AUD sources.

Indianapolis 10/27/73 complete:  MSR > C > D > CD with the last 25+ minutes
of the show patched in from excellent unknown generation SBD cassette:  ...
#Mind Left Body Jam > Stella Blue, Sugar Mag, Uncle John.

Denver 11/21/73 complete:  MSR > C > D > CD with the three 20+ second tape
flip gaps (in WRS, Playin & GDTRFB) patched from AUD and the glitch in Dew
fixed from an alternatve SBD source.

We are also working on the following and would like to request any available
help with improved sources:

Cleveland 10/20/78:  There is at least one A minus quality AUD master on
cassettes, both sets complete.  There is also a partial SBD source that has
about 5 minutes of the jamming and drums before Jack-a-Roe cut out and then
runs through the first couple minutes of the Playin reprise after World To
Give.  The cut in the pre-Jack-a-Roe jamming comes at 7:06 but there is also
some jamming missing before the beginning of this excerpt.  The entire side
runs abuot 46 minutes.  The copy I am examing then patches to the AUD source
for the rest of the Playin reprise and Around and Around (on Side B).
(There is also a more mutilated CD copy of this SBD experpt that is missing
an additional minute of the pre-Jack-a-Roe jamming and has the cut at 7:06
smoothed over so as not to be immediately audible.)

If you have more SBD from this show, we would like to hear from you right
away.

Eugene 6/24/90:  We have a complete DAT SBD of this show which we hoped to
master to CDs and vine but which turns out to be completely screwed up with
digital noise, at least through the opening Help > Slip > Franklin.  So our
DAT is unusable and we're wondering if there is a clean SBD copy out there?

Kaiser 3/16-17-18/88:  We have a complete master DAT SBD of this show & will
master it to cassettes shortly.  We already have 3/16/88 complete in digital
master SBD mastered to CDs.  We are looking for a top quality digital copy
of Kaiser 3/18/88 to complete this run, which we want to vine as a set.  Can
someone out there supply a top quality digital SBD copy of this complete
show (we have excellent SBD cassette but would like to find better if we
can).

Thanks, and, Watch This Space.