This is no "hong kong air conditioner" offer, take advantage while you can. You have
given me guidelines with the first message from the mailing list.

I need to know if you will support this project? If not, can I use your data to work
the project independently?

> > Andy Rockwell's offer sounds way interesting but I'm not
> > conversant enough with the technical details to know for
> > sure.  What do others on this list think?
>
> it needs work on the grammar and spelling.
>
> you know, those hong kong air conditioner offers we get here every so
often
> sound pretty good too!
>
> air conditioned gui's - yeah, that's the ticket!
>
> I-)  ihor (antispammatic grammar policetician)

Andy Rockwell
CIS - Manufacturing Systems Engineering
798-4915 [desk]
792-8780 [pager]