A couple e-mails inform me that this SBD was already vined, with patches, a
while ago.  Our source for the SBD was under the -- mistaken -- impression
that it wasn't out yet.

I've had a couple offers to administer but maybe there's no point in
fiddling with this if it's out already.  I'll go with whatever the consensus
is hereabouts.

The other tapes I mentioned as being in the pipe should will be genuinely
new to circulation in this form.  It sounds like it'll be a couple weeks
before they're ready to launch, however.

Meanwhile, what should we do with 5/28/77?