http://www.setlist.com - setlists for a ton of bands, can search by date,
venue, city, song played - I'm not sure where they got their info for GD
setlists

I also checked out Days of the Dead,
http://tchgrey.com/GD/Venues/venueindex.html , another GD database that's
pretty handy

For all concerts in Oakland, they had 58 for Kaiser/Oak. Aud Arena (34
Kaiser, 24 OAA) and 65 for Oakland Coliseum Arena.  There were also 5 shows
at Coliseum Stadium.  Again, I don't know where they got the info for their
database.

Guess I owe ya a dime! ;)