i've been tradng music for over 20 years and have well over 2,500 concerts in my collection of all classic rock bands. i am not a bootlegger and i do not sell cds. i have been known to buy bootleg cds when i was building my collection. over the last 3 years i have been transfering my dat masters over to cdr for easier listening and faster trading. when i trade with new people, i always send my discs out first and it usually only take about 2 days to get the discs in the mail.

in the past, someone has posted in a dead newsgroup, that i was selling bootleg cds. it was not written by me. (remember that anyone can post in the newsgroups using a different name - IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU! ever since then, any post i put up have been responded to just like these, saying i'm a bootlegger and i sell crappy quality concerts. i'm tried of the bullshit. if you want good quality recording with a quick turnaround, email me and we will set up a trade. otherwise, don't spread rumors that you don't really know what your talking about. don't just hop on the bandwagan. i've trading with people all over the world for years and i will continue to do so.
have a grateful day -  michael
Click here: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hometown.aol.com/lestatkatt/myhomepage/personal.html