At 05:09 AM 2/7/02 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>would it be thought to be against the deads taping policy to transfer my
>vinyl of the original mixes to cd-r, sience theyre not in circulation as a
>commercially available recording?

What traders need to do is to make sure the music listening world knows
that bootlegs are often/usually available as free trader fodder. Properly
and ethically done, we traders can rip the guts out of the bootleggers --
why should someone pay $40 or more for crap when they can get a better
version for free just by following some rules?

John Andrew Prime
http://www.shreve.net/~japrime/
B-52s mean never having to say you're sorry ....