Today, I was unpacking tapes I have not played in nearly 18 years and I uncovered
a tape from 2.27.77 UCSB.

Gordon posts that what circulated is an audiance version.  My tape is a compilation of Sets 1 and 2 that I obtained from a fellow head in Rye, NY by the name of Crispy.... Anyways, My copy was off his reels around 1982 and is labeled soundboard....  When I listen... no audience noise...

Any thoughts?
By the way.... Terrapin-->Dew gives this tape potential for a Dicks Picks

<!--StartFragment-->RECORDING AUD 160, beginning Of Saint Stephen is clipped (on master?)
CONTRIBUTORS Gordon Sharpless
This is not a tape/CD request, because I know to use the Resources for Traders site for that.