Read the below message.  It should clear up this question once and for all.

Glenn

My CDR Trading List
http://www.geocities.com/deadhead20.geo/CDR.html
My CD Cover Art Site:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/doubleneck/122/

It's a complete version and it's only about 3 minutes
long.

The acid must've been real good that night...

Larry