-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jim Powell
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2002 3:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 4/10/82 Garcia solo acoustic

Jerry played two 'shows' solo acoustic in Passaic on 4/10/82, his only known
solo performances after 1964 at least.  I believe that this was a regularly
scheduled gig for Garcia & Kahn Acoustic that Kahn wasn't able to play &
Jerry went ahead & played the show solo.