I have approx. 35 minutes SBD of Bob Weir Band from Minneapolis, MN 2/23/78
and, through a friend's collection, have access to 75 minutes each of AUD
recordings from 3/2/78 and 3/10/78. I would be happy to put them on CD if
you are interested.

As an aside, in the mid - 80's I received fourteen cassettes from a friend
who dubbed them from someone in or around Weir's band at the time of the
recordings. All are from 1980. The batch includes a variety of rehearsal
sessions from Weir's house, Bobby Cochran's house and Front Street, plus a
number of Bob Weir Band and Bobby and the Midnites shows. If anyone is
interested in additional information re: these tapes, let me know.

David Lennox