I recieved the setlist for 2/22/68 from David Lemieux.  Here is what he
sent me along with my updated entry for this show.

David Lemieux wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>      It would seem that 2/22/68's setlist, the first night of the Tahoe
> shows, is:
> Morning Dew
> It Hurts Me Too
> BIODTL
> That's It For The Other One>
> New Potato Caboose
> /Dark Star>
> China Cat Sunflower>
> The Eleven>
> Caution>
> Drums>
> Feedback
>

> The tapes were labelled Reel 1, 3 and 4, so likely after New Potato, and
> before Dark Star, is about 35-40 minutes missing. There is one entire
> drummer missing (Billy), and there are no vocals at all, and the overall
> sound is quite distorted, and is not all that pleasurable to listen to.
> None of 2/22/68 was used on Dick's Picks 22, only 2/23&24/68. I hope
> this helps.
>
> David

BAND
Grateful Dead
VENUE
King's Beach Bowl
CITY
Lake Tahoe
STATE
CA
DATE
02/22/68
SET1
Morning Dew ; It Hurts Me Too ; Beat It On Down The Line ; Cryptical
Envelopment > The Other One > Cryptical Envelopment > New Potato Caboose
; Dark Star > China Cat Sunflower > The Eleven > Caution (Do Not Stop On
Tracks) >
Drums > Feedback
SET2

SET3

ENCORE

COMMENTS
David Lemieux has given an interview to The Music Box in which gave some
details regarding Dick's Picks #22, which was recorded at this run of
shows.  He has since provided additional info.

This is in the vault on 10 inch reels at 15 ips, two track, quarter inch
tape.  The reels from King's Beach Bowl labeled One, Three, and Four
were missing all the vocals and one of the drummers.  David Lemieux says
that its Billy that got left out of the signal that went to the tape
recorder.  The sound on them is quite distorted.  These reels are
believed to be from the 22nd, because the next reel from this run has
some songs that are repeated from these.  Reel #3 is MIA, so there is
about 35-40 minutes missing after New Potato and before Dark Star (the
beginning of DS is clipped).  None of 2/22/68 was used for Dick's Picks #22.
RECORDING
None in circulation as of 2/02.
CONTRIBUTORS
David Sorochty <scarletfire at erols.com>, David Lemieux, "The Art Of