Hi,
    I've got a cdr here that I need help to identify concretely.  It's
labeled 9-3-67 (not in my hand) Don't remember where I got it, have had it
for some time.
    It certainly is primal dead...and it sounds a lot like what I remember
hearing from my position across Russian River from the resort.  The family
was up visiting Aunt Faye  (who lived right across the river), and Mom
wouldn't let me go over there with all those heathens, so I sat on Faye's
little beach and listened from afar.
    Any illumination appreciated.  Following is a listing of what is on the
cd.

    Jerry:  Ok, <inaudible> around about now, we're gonna start something here
    Bob:  We're going to start something here
    Jerry:  If somebody gives us the signal

1.  Dancing In The Street (the first part of this song has technical
problems, but it evens out.  10:38
2.  It Hurts Me Too  4:33
3.  Cold Rain and Snow, very up tempo  3:23
4.  Good Morning Little  Schoolgirl (bunch of feedback in this one)(cuts off
during harmonica solo)  10:36
5.  (cut start)  Viola Lee Blues  22:50
  Jerry says: ok, ok.  This is an old song.....
6.  Big Boss Man   4:21
7.  Alligator  14:40

Thanks, Sandra