This is not a tape/CD request, because I know to use the Resources for Traders site for that.

Hello. I recently downloaded a set that is an acoustic set. It says that it is from 9-24-94. It starts off with Weir making a comment about MTV Unplugged how everyone is plugged in and always sitting down b/c thats the industry standard. Is this the real date b/c I wasnt aware that the Dead played acoustic sets in '94.  The set I have is below Please help me find the date. Thanks for your time. My email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Walkin Blues
Lazy River Road
KC Moan
Masterpiece