yes.

i have, sort of by default, been responding to caretaker requests to update
yearly files.

barry, and all the other caretakers, feel free to send me yearly updates and
i will own putting the new files online.  in terms of format, it's
preferable that each "field" is on it's own line:

SET1 ...
SET2 ...
ENCORE ...

in other words, no line breaks within a field.

this is extremely valuable to the database crew that is (still) working on
the dynamic updating solution.

thanks,
kevin