The correct source is SBD>Master Reel>Reel>CD>Sonic Solutions>CD.

cm
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 12:56 PM
Subject: gd72-01-02

To whom it may concern,

I recently rec'd a copy of gd72-01-02 and after listening once I noticed
that there is no Rider subsequent to the China Cat(as was listed in the
info file I rec'd).

After consulting your site I became a bit questioning of my source.
Several extra listens later I can assuredly say that there was never a
Rider in there. It is a beautiful seamless Good Lovin> CC > Good Lovin'.

The info file for the recording follows. Hope this helps : )

Peace & Light,
eD

Winterland Arena
San Francisco, Ca
01-02-1972

Soundboard Master > Reel > CD > SonicSolutions Workstation > CD> SHN

Disc1: Set 1:
1: Truckin  [09:31]
2: Sugaree  [07:22]
3: Mr. Charlie  [04:28]
4: Beat It On Down The Line  [03:11]
5: Loser  [06:23]
6: Jack Straw  [05:10]
7: Chinatown Shuffle  [02:55]
8: Tennessee Jed  [07:07]
9: El Paso  [04:29]
10: You Win Again  [03:35]
11: Big Railroad Blues  [04:13]
12: Mexicalli Blues  [03:44]
13: Playing In The Band  [06:04]
14: Next Time You See Me  [04:45]
total time : 72:57

Disc 2:
1: Brown-Eyed Women  [04:25]
2: Casey Jones  [05:02]

Set 2:
3: Good Lovin >  [14:31]
4: China Cat Sunflower >  [03:32]
5: Good Lovin  [03:35]
6: Ramble On Rose  [06:31]
7: Sugar Magnolia  [07:52]
8: Not Fade Away >  [05:13]
9: Going Down The Road Feeling Bad >     [06:52]
10: Not Fade Away  [03:40]

Encore
11: One More Saturday Night  [04:56]

total time : 66:09

Audio discs seeded by Charlie Miller.

DAE (EAC: High, Secure, Offset Corrected) all track quality = 100%
All sector boundaries verified using SHNTOOL
SHN(seekable) using MKWACT v0.97 via eD([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - 03.26.02