This is not a tape/CD request, because I know to use the Resources for Traders site for that.

craig eyler wrote:

I'm wondering if the listing in the '68 database may be backward.

The voice of a child singing "shooby dooby down, shooby doo down down, shooby dooby down" toward the end of the "chant" gives the impression that it occurred at the end of the show. Sounds like Jerry says "blown fuses, blown fuses, but that's alright cause they're only fuses after all" at start of the Jam leading into the Main Ten Jam, very Hartbeat-sounding. Shortly afterwards in the same jam, John Cipollina's presence on guitar is audible in the opening "jam" (listen at 2:40, 4:15 & 7:25) and at beginning of "jam" #2 out of the Main Ten. This is the first time they played NFA I believe.

Erik Frey