I was dusting off some old tapes today and pulled some 79' shows.....  From the tapes I listened to over the years, 1979 has got to be one of the more uneventful years for the GD...  Looking over the setlists, one notices the absence of Morning Dew, China Cat-->Rider, Help->Slip, etc.. and more so, some very predictable and short sets.... I get the sense (my first show was 5/81 so I may be off here) the band was in a real rut in 79 and this likely inspired the 1980 accoustic tour to mix it up... Any GD historians lurking out there with any insights regarding the straight sets?  As with all things GD, 12-1-79 really contradicts what my statement... what raunch playing'.

This is not a tape/CD request, because I know to use the Resources for Traders site for that.